We unify all elements of precision manufacturing to achieve success. From relationships, to product and turnaround, our collaboration standards and communication ensure success for our customers.
The name Unity was chosen for a reason.
We focus on unifying elements for the better — better relationships, better turnaround, and better products to ensure the success of our customers. Our name depends on it.
- Quality and performance are brought together in each project, delivering success every time.
- Customers’ ideas and product goals are joined with our expertise to form the end product.
- Dedicated staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and modern facilities combine forces with validated processes.
- An emphasis on delivering quality brings the customer and Unity together, creating highly-valued relationships based on trust and honesty.
What Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors
- Our customers trust us.
Unity has been satisfying customers in multiple industries for over 50 years. Our quality processes ensure consistency, and our customers know our words are genuine and honest.
- Communication and partnerships.
Communication is key to our success. We form collaborative relationships with our customers and supply partners. Customers remark about our exceptional communication.
- On-time deliveries.
Our experience in scheduling and managing worldwide deliveries gives peace of mind to our customers.
- Quality management and device history records.
We are ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 certified, FDA registered, and GMP compliant. We perform to regulatory standards and offer complete traceability of materials and processes through the device history record.
- Full-service manufacturing.
Our customers are diverse, from global leaders to small start-ups. We provide precision machining expertise and manage all features of production in-house.
- State of the art equipment.
Unity houses cutting edge equipment in our shop, including robotics which allow for machining 24/7.
We are the premier providers of precision machine parts and assemblies for the commercial/industrial and medical markets, including medical implants and medical instruments.
Unity Tool (DBA Unity Precision Manufacturing) is a 3rd generation Minnesota based medical contract manufacturer of precision machined parts and assemblies. Medical specialists rely on instruments and implants that can perform to their exacting standards, and we have a long history of manufacturing products to their specifications.
Your commercial project is in good hands with our industrial contract manufacturing team. We work with a wide variety of industries including, but not limited to, military, automotive, photo-electric, proximity switches, machine tool accessories, photography, electronics, sports, aeronautics and printing.